Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PARTY!!!!!!!!







So now I finally got the pictures up from the party. We had such a good time. We finally rolled the last person out about 4 am, thats right 4 am. We were all zombies by then. The party was great. We had plenty of food and plenty of alcohol. We had wars with beer pong and lots of loud music with rock band. The cleanup was not so bad, just picking up all of the swamp fog and finding all of the beer cans. We only ended up with one broken kitchen chair and a dent in the living room wall, and Jamies skirt catching of fire, but with all the people that came, in think that is ok. Sunday when we were cleaning up, we found Erics lost snake tangled in the rose bushes and a few piles of pewk on the lawn. Pat had a great time, and I can say for the first time that he actually drank himself into oblivian, and was sick all day Sunday. I just sat and smiled knowing that wasnt me throwing up and feeling like crap. But we were exhausted and the girls didnt get much attention on Sunday due to lack of sleep for mom and dad. I wanted to thank everyone that came, in support of Pats birthday, and for coming for a good time.

2 comments:

Steve & Becky said...

awesome pictures!!

Our Fondaco Family said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! I'm sorry we missed it! :(
I hope to be able to come to the next one!!!!!
Great costumes everybody!!!!