Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Turning 30, and 9 years of marriage!

So, a couple of weeks ago i turned 30! It has been kind of a hard transition for me. When my dad called to wish me happy birthday, he told me that a 3rd of my life was now over. How sad! I dont feel that way, but i still remember when I thought that 30 was old. I even thing that my grey hairs have multiplied. I am very excited for the next faze of my life. Pat and i recently found out that we wont be having anymore kids. It was very hard to hear, but at least there wont be that disappointment every month. I feel like now we are on to a new chapter of raising our kids and truly starting our life together. I couldnt ask for a more wonderful man to share the rest of my life with. We have been together for 15 years and married 9 of them. We have been through alot and it has all only made us stronger. I am looking forward to spening the next 30 years with my husband and 2 dbeautiful children. I am now excited to be thirty. I finally think that I am an adult! Yay!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Jen. Your girls are lucky to have you...

The Hunters! said...

I'm very glad to hear that attitude! Great outlook! My mom says your 30's are the best! It's when you know yourself the best and you just live the way that you want to live! I am proud of you Jen and you're right, you have an amazing husband and beautiful girls!! All my love!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jen!! It sure was good to chat the other day!!
I hope your 30th year and beyond are WONDERFUL!!!
You are blessed to have such a great husband and the cutest little girls!! Two little angels sent here for you to love!!!
See you soon!!

Steve & Becky said...

I love ya Jen! I can't believe that we are as old as we are! I think it's so sad that your child bearing days are over, but I have to say, you're handling this all very maturely. I'm so happy to have my friend Jen back. It seems like for a while we were consumed in the "pregnancy phase" of life, I feel like this answer might give you a chance to move forward. I just love Pat and your girls too, you guys are great friends.

Angie said...

Can't wait for Moab!
I am adding you to my buddies, hope you don't mind :)