Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Claus?


Let me tell you about our trip to see Santa Claus. We have never taken the girls to see him before. We have a friend that always dresses as one at a Christmas party, but other than that, Olivia has never really seen him. I saw that Santa at the mall and thought that he looked pretty good. So after our Christmas pictures on our way out Pat and I decided to let the girls see him and pay the crazy amout of money to get their picture taken with him. First, we walk up and notice that the Santa has a lazy eye, if you look close you can see that his eyes both go different directions. Next, Olivia is just at thr start of the red carpet and just starts crying and grabbing at me. Then I sit her on his lap and she calms down but she wont look at him and will not smile. Next is Danicas turn. She is quit at first then we put her on his lap and she just curls into this ball and just starts screaming bloody murder. Her face is so red and white she is scrunching it so had. Pat and I of course are just laghing our asses off. The lady takes the pictures and asks if we want to see it, and I tell her no because it doesnt matter and it is not going to get better. We take the girls off of hus lap and amazingly enough, they are both better. Carzy! So, we wait to get in the car before we look at the picture, and OMG we both bust up laghing harder than I think we ever have before. It is the perfect first picture of the girls with Santa!

3 comments:

Steve & Becky said...

OMG that is absolutely hilarious!!!

Jen said...

I love it! that should have been your Christmas card.

The Hunters! said...

Danica's picture looks like Chase and Cadence with Santa!! Ha ha! It is so priceless! I hope that you guys had a wonderful Christmas! And thanks again for the YUMMAY Pumpkin Roll! So good!! Now that the hollidays are over and I am not deathly sick maybe we can get together!! Talk to you soon!